A fintech company looking for a full-time bookkeeper.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment
In this role you will be responsible for the daily accounting duties and financial transactions in our books.
Offices in Tel Aviv – Hybrid position.
● Processing journal entries and managing documentation and VAT reports.
● Bank reconciliation.
● Issuing of tax invoices.
● Support monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing procedures.
● Direct communication with vendors on an ongoing basis.
● Monitoring and reconciling daily financial transactions.
● Work with our global subsidiaries
● Travel reports and employee reimbursements management.
● Assist and support to the external audit process.
● Ad hoc accounting projects as needed.
● Improving and developing the accounting policies and procedures
● Certified bookkeeper- Minimum level 2
● 5+ years of proven bookkeeping experience from High tech company - a must
● High MS Office proficiency, especially with excel functions.
● Experience working with Priority
● Team player with a proactive approach, organizational skills
● High level of accuracy and attention to details.
● Great communication skills, both written and verbal
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
An early stage, well-funded startup, founded by experts in the payments and fintech industry. UNIPaaS develops an innovative white label, ‘Embedded Finance’ Solution for SaaS B2B platforms, which helps them to add Fintech services to their platform.
Our unique, disruptive approach to the fintech world positions UNIPaaS as a category leader in the space of Embedded Finance and B2B payments.
At UNIPaaS you’ll have the opportunity to have a major impact on the service level we are providing, solve complex challenges, and transform the way B2B platforms are handling their business financial aspects.